Forest should get punished for not paying Posh and other clubs

sage

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we all know that they won't though.

They need the PROOF for that... Or are you really DESPERATE for forest to get punished? I don't care about them anyway

I imagine Peterborough have that proof. We will see what comes out in the wash.

They need the PROOF for that... Or are you really DESPERATE for forest to get punished? I don't care about them anyway

I want to see them getting punished. Not because they're Forest (I'm actually starting to feel a bit sorry for them now), but because Fawaz has to learn that he can't get away with this ****. If he's not punished for this, it makes a mockery of everything.

10pt deduction this season, relegated to L1. Fawaz is hounded out, buggers off and takes his toys with him. Firest in administration, another 10pt deduction for next season, fire sale of any players with even an ounce if talent, and back to back relegation to L2. The first (and only) European cup winners to play in the fourth tier of English football.

Ha! I wrote to the football league earlier today, not mentioning specific names but suggesting a player's registration should be suspended in cases like this until the money owed is paid, or a club found guilty of this should have a points deduction. Not holding my breath, mind.

Archived