Players arriving on Home Match Days

lushrams

I'll be driving down from Cumbria in a couple of weeks for the Reading FA Cup with my 3 kids and one of my daughter's is desperate for a photo with some of the players.....Russell and Hughes

What time do they arrive at the Ipro and I would assume they usually enter via the main entrance?

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They tend to arrive a couple of hours before kick off and park on the back row as you turn in left at the main entrance. Most players are very approachable but remember some have wife's and young children of their own with them.

You can also catch them as they leave after the match but there are lots more fans trying to grab autographs and photos at that point.

Good luck and hope your kids smile..!!!

I'll be driving down from Cumbria in a couple of weeks for the Reading FA Cup with my 3 kids and one of my daughter's is desperate for a photo with some of the players.....Russell and Hughes

What time do they arrive at the Ipro and I would assume they usually enter via the main entrance?

He's injured. Anyway get there early say around 12.30ish then players will be arriving around that time ish.

Some of them can be accompanied by what appear to be random folk.Dawkins sometimes has what looks like the worlds largest minder with him.

I'm starting to wonder if he is gay?

Pork curry?

Are you sure it was pork?

Or even curry? ;)

Thai, so who knows?

Don't care, really - if long pig is that tasty, I'll have another plateful please.

Archived