January transfer window

Shuff264

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm pleased Afobe has gone to Wolves. Hopefully MK Franchise will slide down the table without his goals.

I could end up with egg on my face on this one, but Defoe seems like a horrendous signing. The only positive in it is they somehow managed to convince another team to take Altidore off their hands.

Hopefully MK Franchise will slide down the table without his goals.

Not if they still got D.Alli. Looking at their strikers they got Grigg,Bowditch, Clarke-Harris (on loan from Rotherham)  Afobe haven't scored a league goals for MK Dons but only cup games though. So don't think this gonna affect MK Dons at all..

Cardiff are on the verge of signing Huddersfield right-back Lee Peltier on a three-and-a-half-year deal, writes The Sun. Russell Slade wants is keen to sign a replacement for Sheffield United-bound John Brayford with Peltier the number one target.

Strong rumours from sheffield that this will happen.

Be nice if Blackburn sold Rhodes (Swansea) & Gestede (Palace) before Tuesday.

Reckon Gestede will be sold and Palace want him so much. If Rhodes not in the squad on Saturday then that may tell you something though.

Sheffield Utd bidded for John Brayford... Strange that.

Ben Watson is in talks with Watford for loan deal.

The Latics have agreed a fee with Major League Soccer side Chicago Fire for Scotland international Maloney, 31

Ben Watson signed for Watford on loan...

Reckon Gestede will be sold and Palace want him so much. If Rhodes not in the squad on Saturday then that may tell you something though.

Now QPR joined the race to sign Gestede...  

Archived