Can fans views be a detriment to the team

Curtains

This is about right.

No pressure on us fans.

The poor fans on here under the most pressure are the single issue posters. People who have to refer to their single issue in every one of their posts. They get stressed out when threads appear that have nothing to do with their single issue, then the pressure is on to turn it round.

Sometimes their single issue can be reasonable, but their posts get so boring their point gets lost along the way. Other times, the single issue is just crazy to begin with. Maybe it starts as a bit of a joke, before it all consumes them.

It's a tough life been one of these guys. I salute you. You chipolatas.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The poor fans on here under the most pressure are the single issue posters. People who have to refer to their single issue in every one of their posts. They get stressed out when threads appear that have nothing to do with their single issue, then the pressure is on to turn it round.

Sometimes their single issue can be reasonable, but their posts get so boring their point gets lost along the way. Other times, the single issue is just crazy to begin with. Maybe it starts as a bit of a joke, before it all consumes them.

Yes but what's all this got to do with John Eustace ......................... Dooooh.........

Are they the Eustace fan club when he's not playing.

They get a bit stressed out don't they !

• 2 weeks later...

Last night reminded me a bit of this thread (Pretty sure it's relevant to it). I remember Omar edge of the area with 2-3 players in front of him the crowd are screaming for him to shoot so he does. The defenders blocked it and they countered he tried to catch up but he was miles behind the break and I'm sure they nearly scored.

Funny how we never think at the time of shouting SHOOOOTTTTTTTTT that our defensive midfielder is out of position and it's best he passes it to the wing.

Made me realise how us fans shouting for the players to do something can result in quite the opposite!

Last night reminded me a bit of this thread (Pretty sure it's relevant to it). I remember Omar edge of the area with 2-3 players in front of him the crowd are screaming for him to shoot so he does. The defenders blocked it and they countered he tried to catch up but he was miles behind the break and I'm sure they nearly scored.

Funny how we never think at the time of shouting SHOOOOTTTTTTTTT that our defensive midfielder is out of position and it's best he passes it to the wing.

Made me realise how us fans shouting for the players to do something can result in quite the opposite!

Noticed that I was amazed also when Omar got the ball towards the East Stand and he hadn't even got it down to control the thing and the crowd were at him .

Unbelievable.

Omar played well again last night as did the whole team .

Archived