Away tickets for Cardiff

Kernow

A couple of my mates want to come to this one as they're in the city for university. Me and my dad will be going and we both have season tickets so no problem getting tickets there but if my mates wanted tickets in the away end when they go on general sale on Wednesday, what would they need to give?

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A couple of my mates want to come to this one as they're in the city for university. Me and my dad will be going and we both have season tickets so no problem getting tickets there but if my mates wanted tickets in the away end when they go on general sale on Wednesday, what would they need to give?

Just buy another couple on your customer number when they go on general sale. easy..

The plan is to go straight to PP off the train on Friday when I head over for the Forest game. Going to buy all four on one customer number. I trust they won't be sold out two days after going on general sale?!

Just ring up...

Just ring up...

My dad will have the season tickets and therefore the customer numbers. Plus I'm getting the train back to Cardiff the following day so it would be easier for me to take the printed tickets back with me rather than have them posted.

Everywhere is a trek from Bristol, both teams in Bristol had to get relegated!

Try living in Cornwall! I was gutted when Plymouth went down from the Championship as they were my closest away game. Still 2 hours on the train as well

Everywhere is a trek from Bristol, both teams in Bristol had to get relegated!

So what? I live in Corby and I still make my way to anywhere... There is a guy who live in Whitby and he still make it to anywhere...

Archived