New content

Gritstone Ram

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I appreciate everything that has happened over the past few days but since coming back on line every now and then when I hit the new content button it comes up blank. I'm not sure if this was is just a problem for me. I'm not overly bothered but thought I'd just let you know.

How often is this happening? Say once every 5 or 10 times? Don't use it myself, just looked tho loaded straight away for me

How often is this happening? Say once every 5 or 10 times? Don't use it myself, just looked tho loaded straight away for me

just a couple of times yesterday and once today. I thought it may have been something to do with the problems over the past few days. May be better seeing if it's a problem for anyone else. I can live with it.

just a couple of times yesterday and once today. I thought it may have been something to do with the problems over the past few days. May be better seeing if it's a problem for anyone else. I can live with it.

Is it just a white page or do you see the forum header and it's just blank below?

It sometimes does that to me, but for some reason when you look at the left options boxes, where it says content or members, when it goes blank, the members option is ticked. I'd not ticked it, but I just press new content again, and it reloads the new content, and the tick box is correct again.

It's done this for ages, but not regular, I just put it down to a glich.

Archived