Missing members

Leicester Ram

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you want to talk about other men on the internet that you have a crush on go for it, guessing it's your type that have scared him away.

My type. My type?  Can I report what appears to be an outrageous sexual slur to the moderating team. If I was anywhere near Grimsby now I would slap your face.

Are you flirting with me? 

No, I am not into ruff.  If you could however decline from your innuendo that would be nice, and perhaps spend a little time on fixes which mean, when using iPad to respond to you, I don't:-

a) have to tap the screen once or twice before being able to post

b) have to start sentences by capitalizing the first letter of the first word, and 

c) have to remove the keyboard at the bottom of my screen to be able to press "submit reply"

Thank you.

No, I am not into ruff.  If you could however decline from your innuendo that would be nice, and perhaps spend a little time on fixes which mean, when using iPad to respond to you, I don't:-

a) have to tap the screen once or twice before being able to post

b) have to start sentences by capitalizing the first letter of the first word, and 

c) have to remove the keyboard at the bottom of my screen to be able to press "submit reply"

Thank you.

Sorry, I don't work Sundays 

I'll do anything for my mate Mel

The whole Forum knows that.

Anyway, today is a special day where I embrace the time that I used to shag women for ultimate end result, not just their pleasure, so I will bid you farewell.  Toodle pip.

Archived