The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

Had the dubious pleasure of watching the 'new dawn' in person and Forest were utter dross. How they won that I'll never know. In Awasteowonga and Lansbury they possess two of the most arrogant , unpleasant schweinhunts that I've ever seen. As always I spent majority of the game checking the Rams scoreline on my phone ....

Awasteowonga, like it!

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I couldn't care if they go up tbh 

Bournemouth will hopefully smash them on Tuesday night, Bournemouth are by far a better side, Derby are about 10th or 11th best imo, their bubble will burst soon enough.

:D

10th/11th? Yes, about as true as them having a top 3 squad.  :rolleyes:

Thank flick for muppets like this guy. Dawnie, Stoners, Knowle and even EZ are actually alright for gumps but fellas like this are good for keeping us grounded and reminded that the overwhelming majority of them are actual retards.

Had the dubious pleasure of watching the 'new dawn' in person and Forest were utter dross. How they won that I'll never know. In Awasteowonga and Lansbury they possess two of the most arrogant , unpleasant schweinhunts that I've ever seen. As always I spent majority of the game checking the Rams scoreline on my phone ....

WTF? You play with a side containing Martin, Ward Buxton and Keogh?

:D

10th/11th? Yes, about as true as them having a top 3 squad.  :rolleyes:

Thank flick for muppets like this guy. Dawnie, Stoners, Knowle and even EZ are actually alright for gumps but fellas like this are good for keeping us grounded and reminded that the overwhelming majority of them are actual retards.

Bit harsh.

What do you mean....even EZ???

Thanks a fr*&king Bunch

That Ibe kid looks awesome, must be gutted to see him go

I was, for the simple reason that he was twice the player when he left in comparison to the raw show pony who joined us earlier in the season - but really what's the point in worrying? McClaren knows good players - and how to accommodate them in a good side, and more to the point, how to make them better.

I think that every Forest fan with a brain (which at the last count is about five of you) knew that Ince would come good as soon as he pulled a Derby shirt on.

I was, for the simple reason that he was twice the player when he left in comparison to the raw show pony who joined us earlier in the season - but really what's the point in worrying? McClaren knows good players - and how to accommodate them in a good side, and more to the point, how to make them better.

I think that every Forest fan with a brain (which at the last count is about five of you) knew that Ince would come good as soon as he pulled a Derby shirt on.

They've both played one full game for their "new" teams so bit premature

WTF? You play with a side containing Martin, Ward Buxton and Keogh?[/

I think you're confusing supreme self-confidence with arrogance there - when your team is joint top of the league I think a little self-belief comes with the territory. Now, when you're giving it the billy big b******s when your team and whole club is in such dire straits as yours then that is supreme arrogance.

(saying that ......Martin and Ward yes.....but Bucko and Keogh?? )

What do you mean....even EZ???

Thanks a fr*&king Bunch

Don't blame me, blame the secret poll we ran at the backend of last year - "favourite gump" - you were last, and Dawnie, Stoners and Knowle were joint second last.

Bit harsh.

I'm afraid "banter etiquette" disallows me from going any further than labelling you all "alright".

A quick trip over to LTLF gives me an idea of why you spend so much time on here.

"I couldn't care if they go up tbh

Bournemouth will hopefully smash them on Tuesday night, Bournemouth are by far a better side, Derby are about 10th or 11th best imo, their bubble will burst soon enough."

Think we've beat Bournemouth the last 3 times we've played them and they came to the iPro for a draw.

Can't argue with the other bit. Once this 70+ honeymoon period is over I can see us dropping to midtable where the real best sides are.

That Ibe kid looks awesome, must be gutted to see him go

Who? Ibe? Oh yeah, the kid who was holding down the wide left position until Ince could get here.

Ibe's a talented young player and will no doubt get better and better. That being said, he played 24 games for us and in none of those 24 did he make the same contribution that Ince did in yesterday's mauling of Bolton.

Thank you Brendan, thank you.

Archived