The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just had a look at the remaining fixtures and we've got to go away to some really difficult places, Ipswich, Leeds, Norwich, Brighton, and we've got some really tough home fixtures against teams like Bournemouth, Middlesbrough, Wolves and Watford. 

I have no idea where we are going to get a win. Wigan at home next maybe? Though we said that about Millwall. 

We are ******. No 2 ways about it.

If we got in some of the situations Fawaz has Forest in I'd be in tears.

I knew Pearce was bad and they'd finish outside the top 6 but not this bad.

While the fans think Antonio and Lansbury are top players then I can't take them seriously.

We were dreadful today, no shape and the only tactic was to lump the ball up hopefully time and time again. It was a nothing game and it probably should have ended 0-0 as we handed them their goal but watching that kind of football is very painful.

Its just as well we had the honeymoon period at the start of the season otherwise we'd be favourites for relegation. Pearce has taken over a decent squad, been given significant freedom and money to reshape it and this is the result.

He should do the decent thing and resign.

You guys really did get off to an amazing start. Five wins and two draws from the first 7 matches is superb.

I have no idea why Pearce hasn't been called upon for his tactics and style. Has he actually been asked how he wants your team to play? It seems to me that he's imploring his players to just hoof it or play for the corners.

There is no shape or pattern to your play. 

I remember when we were terrible (first season) under George Burley (we finished 21st I think) but at least there was a vision, a pattern of play which had potential - we just needed better players for it to work.

Seems Forest could have Real Madrid's players under SP and you'd still play the same way.

I think it is clear that Forest have some decent players - which explains why they did well at the start of the season. But as time has gone on, Stuart Pearce has been able to coach the quality right out of them.

Without my Derby glasses on, I really don't think it is at all.

Absolutely no style or identity to their game, just chaos. I think to some extent that chaos worked at the start of the season, a bit of unpredictability. How can the opposition know what you're going to do if you don't even know? But that was never going to last and you could see it.

I mean, even if you had all 11 players rush at the ball and go all out attack, it would be good for one goal right? Because it's unpredictable. It's utter chaos. But it's only good for a few goes.

You guys really did get off to an amazing start. Five wins and two draws from the first 7 matches is superb.

I have no idea why Pearce hasn't been called upon for his tactics and style. Has he actually been asked how he wants your team to play? It seems to me that he's imploring his players to just hoof it or play for the corners.

There is no shape or pattern to your play. 

I remember when we were terrible (first season) under George Burley (we finished 21st I think) but at least there was a vision, a pattern of play which had potential - we just needed better players for it to work.

Seems Forest could have Real Madrid's players under SP and you'd still play the same way.

You're right.

I fail to see any redeeming features for Pearce at all. He plays dreadful football, cannot get the best out of his players and has a mediocre track record. I think he will go down as one of our worst managerial appointments of all time.

We were dreadful today, no shape and the only tactic was to lump the ball up hopefully time and time again. It was a nothing game and it probably should have ended 0-0 as we handed them their goal but watching that kind of football is very painful.

Its just as well we had the honeymoon period at the start of the season otherwise we'd be favourites for relegation. Pearce has taken over a decent squad, been given significant freedom and money to reshape it and this is the result.

He should do the decent thing and resign.

Seriously, I think he's been given too long, on account of his popularity at the club. There are very few managers in any level of football who would still be in charge after 6 defeats in 7, let alone 3 wins 24. He's very old school. 'The harder it gets, the more I like it' type.

Does he jump or should he be pushed? It's getting deperate now.

Doughty's decisions lead to us getting relegated to League One and dismantling a young progressive side in 2003. He also appointed Megson, Kinnear and Platt.

A great investor who did his best for the club but a dreadful chairman.

Wait until you see where Fawaz takes you...

Late tax, late payments to other clubs,100 managers, transfer embargo... Even have the farcical Sunderland merchandise going on in the background?

You're further away now than when you had SoD (the right man imo)

Warnock said he wouldn't touch that job, McCarthy would rather go to Ipswich and work on a tight budget...

Is there anything moving forwards?

A lot of smug comments quoted off LTLF. Lets not get ahead of ourselves - I could have done the same with some of the drivel I read on here before the game between us recently.

We are **** and in trouble, and those of us who aren't deluded totally realise that. Posting comments from the odd muppet isn't going to change that. 

You lot lost to our shower  :lol:

Just talking to the missus about that - she said "The kids froze".

She is possibly right - too many went MIA during the second half and wilted. 

Archived