Raul Albentosa

Ashz09

I ate in the same restaurant as McClaren and Simmo last night. Too far away to hear anything but the important point is that it was an Italian restauarnt, not Tapas. I can only assume from this that we're signing an Italian instead. Or as well as. Or they just like Italian food.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I ate in the same restaurant as McClaren and Simmo last night. Too far away to hear anything but the important point is that it was an Italian restauarnt, not Tapas. I can only assume from this that we're signing an Italian instead. Or as well as. Or they just like Italian food.

Sauce?

Which restaurant?

Sauce?

Gabbiadini?

Mines the same but a bit different:-

*Keeps checking each 10 minutes* *Thinks about Repliying* *Realises it's turned into a pun fest again and I'm useless at puns* *Leaves*

Leaves?

Herbs.

To the tune of copacobana.....

Al-ben-to-sa

He's a bulldozer

You're gonna be his bitch

When he grabs you on the pitch.

He's al-bento-sa

The big bulldozer

Bruising and bashing

Were always in fashion

Al-ben-tos-a!