Chronic Rhinitis

Ovis aries

Anyone else have it, I have had it for about two years now and it is horrible.

It is bacterial so once you get it you have got it , you just have to spray and rinse your sinuses every day.

When a bad attack comes on comes on ( which I have at the mo ) the amount of stuff you get out of your nose and throat is unbelievable

You cough and heave so much your ribs feel like they are broken.

Mine got immune to one antibiotic , and the second one I am taking has gone up from taking a week to calm it down to a month.

Happy days

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone else have it, I have had it for about two years now and it is horrible.

It is bacterial so once you get it you have got it , you just have to spray and rinse your sinuses every day.

No. I've never had it. Caused by dust is it? Keep your house clean. Keep your hands clean. Don't touch your face with unwashed hands Get fit and build up your immune system. You should be spending at least an hour in the gym a day unless you've got a heavy manual job. Eat organic food. Cut out meat. Keep your testosterone level up. You should be up for it everyday.

I follow all the above rules and I never get ill.

No. I've never had it. Caused by dust is it? Keep your house clean. Keep your hands clean. Don't touch your face with unwashed hands Get fit and build up your immune system. You should be spending at least an hour in the gym a day unless you've got a heavy manual job. Eat organic food. Cut out meat. Keep your testosterone level up. You should be up for it everyday.

I follow all the above rules and I never get ill.

Wait till your 71 with cancer , and chemo has knackered your immune system.

It is nothing to do with dust or dirt  ,  you are obviously  an iron pumping steroid taking thicko :p

Wait till your 71 with cancer , and chemo has knackered your immune system.

It is nothing to do with dust or dirt  ,  you are obviously  an iron pumping steroid taking thicko :p

I'm not far off it already. I've got bad genes. My younger silblings are all very ill people, but they didn't follow the above advice. I'm far fitter than most people 20 or 30 years younger than myself.

I'm not far off it already. I've got bad genes. My younger silblings are all very ill people, but they didn't follow the above advice. I'm far fitter than most people 20 or 30 years younger than myself.

Years ago I was a very serious power lifter.

Never weighed above 15 stones and I could squat and deadlift over 550 lbs and bench press 340 lbs , so I would say I was pretty fit.

Years ago I was a very serious power lifter.

Never weighed above 15 stones and I could squat and deadlift over 550 lbs and bench press 340 lbs , so I would say I was pretty fit.

Sorry Ovis, you are no longer allowed to post on this forum. Google have just let Daveo know that it is not permitted to have " pretty fit " people on here.

I've had sinusitis, still have problems now 'kin horrible when it hits bad. I couldn't stand up without feeing like I was going to fall down.

Sat on the stairs trying to go to toilet and I just felt this sudden rush from my head down to my nose, put my hands out and without forcing it the biggest pile of orange gunk you have ever seen just poured out. Sat there for a few minutes just staring, total shock, both hands were full of it.

Wiped it on my trousers, crawled up the stairs for a piss. Went to hospital later and was given tablets that made you want to puke after every meal. I have sudofed sprays now, pretty crap but nothing else will touch it, they take some of the pressure away. Not had it since the summer tho, tend to get it more when it's humid

Anyone in your family allergic to pollen? My brother is and takes a ton of Claritin during Spring.

Yeah he gets hayfever but for some reason I can't remember atm, he shouldn't take hayfever remedies.

serious post ..

i used to suffer hay fever etc real bad , handkerchief soaking wet eyes streaming etc.

now , i don't often suffer with it , my 'cure' is not particularly a pleasant remedy so

i wont post it on here for fear of upsetting Google ..

PM  me if you want 'cure' ..

Archived