Chronic Rhinitis

Ovis aries

serious post ..

i used to suffer hay fever etc real bad , handkerchief soaking wet eyes streaming etc.

now , i don't often suffer with it , my 'cure' is not particularly a pleasant remedy so

i wont post it on here for fear of upsetting Google ..

PM  me if you want 'cure' ..

PM ear nose and throat at the Royal , they would be very interested.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to suffer very bad sinusitis, even had to be put on a drip and kept in hospital over new year after it became infected and spread when I lived in Northampton. Since we moved next to the coast I don't suffer at all. Maybe coincidence. Also my daughter had pretty bad asthma which almost cleared up over night when we moved here. Good clean sea air pretty good medicine. Having said that I've since been diagnosed with crohnes disease and my daughter has been advised to stop surfing as her ear keeps randomly bleeding and only connection they can find is sea water.

I've had sinusitis, still have problems now 'kin horrible when it hits bad. I couldn't stand up without feeing like I was going to fall down.

Sat on the stairs trying to go to toilet and I just felt this sudden rush from my head down to my nose, put my hands out and without forcing it the biggest pile of orange gunk you have ever seen just poured out. Sat there for a few minutes just staring, total shock, both hands were full of it.

Wiped it on my trousers, crawled up the stairs for a piss. Went to hospital later and was given tablets that made you want to puke after every meal. I have sudofed sprays now, pretty crap but nothing else will touch it, they take some of the pressure away. Not had it since the summer tho, tend to get it more when it's humid

I had a very similar flood of what seemed like sticky, runny lemon curd, except that mine was when I was...ahem...on the job as it were and it landed all over one very lucky lady's top half.

I had a very similar flood of what seemed like sticky, runny lemon curd, except that mine was when I was...ahem...on the job as it were and it landed all over one very lucky lady's top half.

Sounds lovely Wolfie. I can picture how you wooed the young lady, as you settled her down putting on Shalamar In the background, and singing softly in her ear:

Celebrations in the heart cos we're united

And there's nothing in the world could come between me and you

We're together and it keeps me so excited

To think of what the power of love can do

And I'm filled with snot that's oh so yellow girl

Get ready, tonight

Gonna make this a night to remember

Get ready, oh baby, tonight

Gonna make this a night to remember

Archived