Dcfcfans Bikers

PrivateDerby

Any bikers on here? Only see a handful parked up at PP but there's bound to be more.

Winters coming so ive just finished servicing the gixxer ready for the commute. Lost interest in sports bikes, the weekend rides ended up getting silly so I strayed over to supermoto last year and I'm enjoying it a lot more than I thought I would.

So what have you got? Any jobs need doing?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was my mothers ,neither Steve or my other bro , wanted it , so let me have it , i've been lovingly

restoring it whilst keeping it roadworthy for the last 3 years . Gonna have it rebored next spring ,

hopefully curing a 'bogging out' problem it has . it's great fun mate , the Yanks love 'em..

I don't yet to use it as much these days but I am regularly giving my Chopper a polish, especially since the wife got an Itchifanni. I told her not to go for two stroke.

You sir are a twisted genius, virtually every post a Triumph!

You sir are a twisted genius, virtually every post a Triumph!

You are right Reveldevil, but arthritis is no laughing matter. My wife has to Puch me around nowadays, except Honda weekend when I let her go out with the Jamaican guy next door for some BMW. I hate that *******; he's never returned the ladders I lent him.

Archived