We miss Wisdom Bamford Thorne big time

turbo

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't think we massively miss Bamford really, he was well out of the picture towards the end anyways apart from the odd fleeting sub appearance. Maybe Wisdom's defensive attributes but we should have gained attacking wise, though Forsyth's lack of  quality forward play on the other flank has negated that somewhat.

Christie is better going forward than Wisdom and was not at fault for any of the goals today. Also he has a good number assists this season already.

Bamford was rubbish when he started games, he was only an impact player and we couldn't promise him first team football. I agree though we miss him coming off the bench.

We did well enough without Thorne last season and have proven we can again.

4th in the league and in your opinion we are missing players 'big time'.

If we beat Watford and Wolves I think you might change your mind.

Christie is better going forward than Wisdom and was not at fault for any of the goals today. Also he has a good number assists this season already.

Bamford was rubbish when he started games, he was only an impact player and we couldn't promise him first team football. I agree though we miss him coming off the bench.

We did well enough without Thorne last season and have proven we can again.

4th in the league and in your opinion we are missing players 'big time'.

If we beat Watford and Wolves I think you might change your mind.

Both goals scored by Brentford were from the right side of our defence today ?

I feel we are at our best when we pass and move at a high tempo and all positions need to be competent in this

We show this occasionally against certain opposition but not consistently and I think quality additions to squad are needed going forward unless the staff can bring some of the players on quickly

The players I mentioned did a job at the way we play,it's not about having the best players out there it's about having the best players suited to the way you want to play the game of football

Both goals scored by Brentford were from the right side of our defence today ?

Have you seen the goals?

We're you at the game?

Christie wasn't really involved in either of the goals.

I was front row on the terrace and their first goal came from Bryson and Mascarell not stopping a midfield runner.

Have you seen the goals?

We're you at the game?

Christie wasn't really involved in either of the goals.

I was front row on the terrace and their first goal came from Bryson and Mascarell not stopping a midfield runner.

I was and am on the way home now, Christie struggled today ...as did one or two others..

Christie is a great player with great potential but Wisdom had better attributes in my opinion

Wisdom could get his head down sprint down the line and smash a ball into the box if he wanted to but I feel he had a little more to his game than that

Where is Christie when Eustace or Bryson have nothing on in front of them

Movement against Wigan was shocking nothing on when in possession

Hopefully the training ground will bear some fruits one way or another we need to improve I just think we miss a few players in our search to emulate our play from last season under Steve,Paul and Eric

No panic we are in a good position

Archived