should we play the diamond formation at home?

Sexydadbod

No need to be sarcastic. We need to adapt for our home games. We are only at the top of the league thanks to our away results. Our home form hasnt been good enough this season

"We are only top of the league" should show you we are doing ok, our players aren't that good we are going to win every single game. What we have been doing has worked pretty well the last 12 months so why the need to adapt when we lose one whole game at home.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I havent been at a home game this year but do people not think a few tweaks need to be made?

Undoubtedly - however, who on here is qualified to say what those tweaks are?

What's that, Mr McClaren? You think that I ought to be using i-Sub defining for processing multi-dimensional arrays in a geometric as opposed to an arithmetic progression? OK, I'll give it a go. Incidentally, how much application programming experience do you have in PL/1? None? No matter.

;)

we needed to move the ball out of defence far far more quickly. Nothing wrong with the formation .. just execution needs to be sharper. Wigan were very quick on satuday ( and strong) we just need to be FASTER. I think the players we have can do it. It is a question of tempo ( and BTW that is what we will need in the PL next season if we are to prosper !) 

Undoubtedly - however, who on here is qualified to say what those tweaks are?

What's that, Mr McClaren? You think that I ought to be using i-Sub defining for processing multi-dimensional arrays in a geometric as opposed to an arithmetic progression? OK, I'll give it a go. Incidentally, how much application programming experience do you have in PL/1? None? No matter.

;)

Of course

But based on that attitude discussing anything Derby related on here is mostly pointless.

Everyone has ideas, thoughts and opinions on what we could do better that could turn out to be right or wrong. 

I dont think the system is infallible, everything good comes to an end and you reach a time where you have to adapt, like opposition teams have done to us. I've got full faith in Mcclaren to spot if or when this happens. Based on what I've read on here after most of our home games, performances havent been of a title winning standard. 

Archived