Viking invasion.

Boycie

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I arrived in the Pointy Room to find a tired and slightly drunk Cisse held hostage by Mozza. We were joined by Coconut, Ramnut (who appears to be my stalker) and Boycie with his lad and mate. Cisse had bought the new away top and a scarf. He was only wearing one watch which was a disappointment. 

Cisse sat next to me at the game and loved it. The game, that is, not sitting next to me. He loves Hughes.

Cisse was talking about going to Wolverhampton for the day tomorrow. I persuaded him to go to York instead,

I arrived in the Pointy Room to find a tired and slightly drunk Cisse held hostage by Mozza. We were joined by Coconut, Ramnut (who appears to be my stalker) and Boycie with his lad and mate. Cisse had bought the new away top and a scarf. He was only wearing one watch which was a disappointment. 

Cisse sat next to me at the game and loved it. The game, that is, not sitting next to me. He loves Hughes.

Cisse was talking about going to Wolverhampton for the day tomorrow. I persuaded him to go to York instead,

Was he wearing boots?

Archived