Languages

AmericanRam

your girlfriend isn't the same russian bird that sent me an e-mail telling me she was visiting my country and wanted to meet me. If she is tell her to pay me back the money i sent her to come over. The stupid bint never turned up.

She has a sister who is single.Pretty heavy if you like bigger women :)

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I learnt French at school but haven't practiced in a while. Although, I reckon i could still order a beer and food in a restaurant and buy train tickets if I was in France. 

I can speak and read basic Korean but not enough to hold any in depth conversations or read the latest best sellers.

I am currently learning chinese in my spare time, while teaching english during the day. (My aim is to get the whole of Taiwan saying Ay up me duck). Chinese is very daunting, but it is something i have to do.

Yikes, good luck on Chinese. I have heard that is one of the hardest, if not the hardest, languages in the world to learn.

I learnt French at school but haven't practiced in a while. Although, I reckon i could still order a beer and food in a restaurant and buy train tickets if I was in France. 

I can speak and read basic Korean but not enough to hold any in depth conversations or read the latest best sellers.

My friend from High School majored in French in college and really seemed to like it. I for one cannot speak it at all.

I am currently learning chinese in my spare time, while teaching english during the day. (My aim is to get the whole of Taiwan saying Ay up me duck). Chinese is very daunting, but it is something i have to do.

Chinese is a tough one to learn.  Good luck. 

Yikes, good luck on Chinese. I have heard that is one of the hardest, if not the hardest, languages in the world to learn.

Chinese is a tough one to learn.  Good luck. 

A great benefit is that I am here, surrounded by people speaking. But it isn't something you can pick up easily like i did with swedish and italian when i was travelling. Speaking will be hard enough, i haven't even considered learning how to read or write it yet.

Archived