Calero and Mascarell

Curtains

Would we be lower than 9th in the table having spent a lot of money then because we drew the last 2 home games with Eustace in the holding role starting and not completing 90 minutes having to be replaced.

I like the attacking football we play at home and if we had played more of the attacking 4-4-2/ 4-2-4 1st half as we did 2nd half against Cardiff and Ipswich I think we would have won those games .

Eustace is the new fans favourite is he !

Or he is a stop gap for Thorne and Mascarell.

You're becoming bloody tedious. Go and have sex with something.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good repost old one eye.

I like your reports lol if not a bit tedious

How things have changed !

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/derbycounty/news/6125/old-one-eyes-match-report-derby-county-2-v-1-coventry-city

When I said 'go and have sex with something' I didn't necessarily mean 'masturbate furiously over one of my old match reports'. I hope you didn't wipe it on the curtains.

Omar just needs to keep it simple, always going for that worldy pass at the minute. His set piece delivery against Charlton was fantastic.

We might even be a goal threat from set pieces if Omar plays :)

Im still not sure if hes amazing at set pieces or whether it just prooves how $hite everyone else is at the club in this department.

Most of our squad have had 3 seasons practise worth!

Dimitrios Konstantopoulos; Patrick Van Aanholt (Chris Hussey, 68); Leon Barnett; Elliott Ward; Jordan Clarke; Isaac Osbourne; Aron Gunnarsson; Jack Cork (Michael McIndoe, 68); Leon Best; Freddy Eastwood (David Bell, 77); Clinton Morrison

Subs: Daniel Ireland; Jermaine Grandison; Gary Madine; Sean Jeffers

Quite some players there.. fair few of those have played in the prem since!

But that's assuming that a manager always gets it right .

All managers watch their players every day.

Was it right to not play Bryson in the play off final ?

Going over old ground but how can anyone know? We may have won 5-0 equally so we may have lost 5-0 we will never know or will we ever have any way of knowing.

Let it go.

Schteeve out?

It's a gamble. Double or quits is not the game to be playing unless you are desperate - like, say, 0-2 down to Cardiff.

I'm glad you get it! It seems obvious to me that it's not a plan A

Would we be lower than 9th in the table having spent a lot of money then because we drew the last 2 home games with Eustace in the holding role starting and not completing 90 minutes having to be replaced.

I like the attacking football we play at home and if we had played more of the attacking 4-4-2/ 4-2-4 1st half as we did 2nd half against Cardiff and Ipswich I think we would have won those games .

Eustace is the new fans favourite is he !

Or he is a stop gap for Thorne and Mascarell.

We are ninth and it's September stop panicking!! He's not the fans favourite but us more levelheaded can understand macs decision to include him in the starting eleven

Archived