#bepartofit Derby Facebook page.

Burton_Ram

A boring none football related thread about a minor niggle, but here goes...

Is it just me or are all of these "be part of it" posts on the DCFC Facebook feed a little over the top. A few a day I could understand, but clogging up followers Facebook feeds with about 40 a day seems rediculous.

Thoughts?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just had a look at it and you enter into a photo "competition" but its via an app and by entering you agree to the following

"Photo Contest will receive the following info: your public profile, friend list and News Feed."

another sneaky way of giving away a load of your private information to be used in god knows what way just to post a picture of yourself !! read the bloody small print before selling your sole to the devil !!! tossers

Sounds worse than it is, just allows them access to put the picture on your newsfeed. I can integrate Facebook into this forum, it says the same but all it does is allow the forum to post to your wall when you choose to send your post to Facebook, not like I can randomly write stuff on there or snoop in your profile.

Sounds worse than it is, just allows them access to put the picture on your newsfeed. I can integrate Facebook into this forum, it says the same but all it does is allow the forum to post to your wall when you choose to send your post to Facebook, not like I can randomly write stuff on there or snoop in your profile.

Can you steal our photos?

A boring none football related thread about a minor niggle, but here goes...

Is it just me or are all of these "be part of it" posts on the DCFC Facebook feed a little over the top. A few a day I could understand, but clogging up followers Facebook feeds with about 40 a day seems rediculous.

Thoughts?

If they somehow killed everybody's Facebook feeds, they would be doing the world a service.

Twitter = Attention whore.

Facebook = Attention whore lite.

If they somehow killed everybody's Facebook feeds, they would be doing the world a service.

Twitter = Attention whore.

Facebook = Attention whore lite.

Not for everyone. I haven't posted a Facebook status in years, and only use it to communicate with a select few individuals. I've actually put most of my 'friends' on my ignore list as I don't want to see their ****.

I use Twitter for stalking the love of my life. Just usual stuff really.

Not for everyone. I haven't posted a Facebook status in years, and only use it to communicate with a select few individuals. I've actually put most of my 'friends' on my ignore list as I don't want to see their ****.

I use Twitter for stalking the love of my life. Just usual stuff really.

Like nearly everyone else, I Facebooked for a while, but it just got silly. Play this bloody game, play that bloody game, like this, like that. I can honestly say that in the last two years, I only received one message of any significance - and that was that my Auntie had died. I just don't see the point. Friends and relations have my email address, and that's a far more reliable way of giving me a bigger penis contacting me.

Like nearly everyone else, I Facebooked for a while, but it just got silly. Play this bloody game, play that bloody game, like this, like that. I can honestly say that in the last two years, I only received one message of any significance - and that was that my Auntie had died. I just don't see the point. Friends and relations have my email address, and that's a far more reliable way of giving me a bigger penis contacting me.

I use it mostly for a particular group that I'm in. It's a very convenient way to share ideas/communicate.

I use Instagram too cos I'm so arty. More stalking of my gal as well

Archived