Andre Wisdom

Ovis aries

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've just had a little look and it seems my instinct wasn't far off.

I had a look on a thread with regards to their best XI and he didn't feature in either, in fact, he even earned this comment: ''Cant see Irvine ever dropping Wisdom as it will make him look foolish with Rodgers,

Wisdom,Dawson,and Brunt will cost Irvine his job 100% certain.'' 

It doesn't look good for him, hopefully he'll turn it around! 

I've just had a little look and it seems my instinct wasn't far off.

I had a look on a thread with regards to their best XI and he didn't feature in either, in fact, he even earned this comment: ''Cant see Irvine ever dropping Wisdom as it will make him look foolish with Rodgers,[/size]

Wisdom,Dawson,and Brunt will cost Irvine his job 100% certain.'' [/size]

It doesn't look good for him, hopefully he'll turn it around! 

He was colossus against normal wide men but the very quick ones he didn't know his arse from his elbow, there are probably 20 wingers a lot better than Lloyd dyer in the prem so he'll be found out more often as right back obviously isn't his position.

He was colossus against normal wide men but the very quick ones he didn't know his arse from his elbow, there are probably 20 wingers a lot better than Lloyd dyer in the prem so he'll be found out more often as right back obviously isn't his position.

I heard they had been playing him at LB, if true then it's no surprise he's not performing particularly well. 

He had one bad match in how many when dyer got the better of him. Doesn't mean he is a bad player. The whole team had a shocker that day. Just about every other winger was in his pocket

Antonio shreaded him at Wednesday too.

He did go through a rough spell where he was unquestionably the weak point in the team, but he was just so strong and steady. Premier League is a big jump though and it was always an interesting one to see how he would get on. 

Antonio shreaded him at Wednesday too.

He did go through a rough spell where he was unquestionably the weak point in the team, but he was just so strong and steady. Premier League is a big jump though and it was always an interesting one to see how he would get on.

He wasn't great against wed granted but we kept a clean sheet. I don't think he was ever the weak point, he isn't natural going forward which people started moaning about but as a defender, which west brom will be doing a lot off he is a good player.

Archived