Minutes applause

RLACML

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only of you let it dilute the meaning. If it's done sincerely, then it gives it meaning. If you're not sincere and don't see the point, then don't do it.But I wonder what the reaction on here would be if it were one of our members who had been murdered? Would we arrange a minutes applause? Or would it have no meaning to us?I'd like to think the former.

I'd just like to go on record and say that if I'm murdered, I don't want a minutes applause........

Minutes silence is much classier

I think the time has come for a minutes applause at the start of the season for lost fans over the year. No one will give me the minutes applause and i don't expect it. But to people who want to remember, why don't all the fans do it on one day only. It will mean something then.

Excellent idea. Minutes silence seems like a better idea though

Tragic for the guy's family and friends, but personally I wouldn't want it if I had died. If I was murdered and I found out they had a minutes applause for me during the game, I will come back and haunt all 27,000 of the twats.

Might put in my will that I just want to die in piece, no clapping etc. If other families do fair enough and no one is forcing you to join in.

When old players died etc I will preferred the minutes silence but idiots attend football matches and can't keep quite for 60 seconds so clapping became the norm.

Archived