Best stand to sit in

BWFCNick

Hi lads,

I'm a Bolton fan but I'm going to uni in Nottingham and wanna be able to see football regularly still. I can't really afford to get all the way back to Bolton every week and I can't stand Forest (every time we play them or encounter I have with their fans pisses me off). The first game I'm gonna probs go to will be the Ipswich game on the 30th and I was wondering which stand is best to buy tickets in for me and my mates if we want to experience the best atmosphere at Pride Park?

Cheers and hope you lads have a good season, was a travesty what occurred at Wembley in May

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi lads,

I'm a Bolton fan but I'm going to uni in Nottingham and wanna be able to see football regularly still. I can't really afford to get all the way back to Bolton every week and I can't stand Forest (every time we play them or encounter I have with their fans pisses me off). The first game I'm gonna probs go to will be the Ipswich game on the 30th and I was wondering which stand is best to buy tickets in for me and my mates if we want to experience the best atmosphere at Pride Park?

Cheers and hope you lads have a good season, was a travesty what occurred at Wembley in May

Welcome... Got one or two friends who are Bolton.... North Stand or East

Avoid the North stand, that's the family area, West Stand is the prawn sandwich brigade, the south stand is the noisy stand (but is completely sold out I think), so your best bet is the east stand.

For 'Prawn Sandwich Brigade' substitute 'INTELLECTUALS', try the South West Corner, you get a good view and don't get wet if it rains.

;)

Archived