Derby County v Rangers

mozza

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forsyth will be fine. He's excellent in the air stays on his feet when defending.

I'm not worried as it's a friendly and Buxton will be back next week. Granted, he is excellent in the air but not sure about the tackling. He loves a wild challenge. We'll also lose his excellent forward runs. It'll be interesting to see how they cope.

I'm not worried as it's a friendly and Buxton will be back next week. Granted, he is excellent in the air but not sure about the tackling. He loves a wild challenge. We'll also lose his excellent forward runs. It'll be interesting to see how they cope.

Forsyth has stopped the wild challenges since the new management got hold of him. Agree the the big problem will be how much we miss him going forward though.

I feel the need to educate people, I apologise to those that are not drama queens and I'm stating the obvious.

Pre season friendlies are not about results but getting the players match fit. Yes we have CB's like Hanson that could have played but giving Naylor who unfortunately will be around the first team will also need minutes under his belt if called upon.

If we lose 3 or 4-0 today with defensive howlers but it really doesn't matter, yes it would be nice not to lose but as I said, today is all about match fitness against a more competitive side....well usually that's the case for the last friendly but the club saw

Sammon, in fairness, looked like Jimmy O'Connor and probably could defend better

Tom O'Connor can defend better than Jimmy O'Connor and Jimmy O'Connor's defending made me laugh more than Tom O'Connor. I feel there is a real gap in the market for carrier advisors

I feel the need to educate people, I apologise to those that are not drama queens and I'm stating the obvious.

Pre season friendlies are not about results but getting the players match fit. Yes we have CB's like Hanson that could have played but giving Naylor who unfortunately will be around the first team will also need minutes under his belt if called upon.

If we lose 3 or 4-0 today with defensive howlers but it really doesn't matter, yes it would be nice not to lose but as I said, today is all about match fitness against a more competitive side....well usually that's the case for the last friendly but the club saw

Archived