Andre Wisdom perfomances

t'oldu

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes.

But as a more pressing issue, when he goes back to Liverpool, you're going to regret that username.

Welcome to the forum!

I'm actually a Liverpool fan! So I thought I could get away with it even if he returns! I go to university in Nottingham, where my friend is a Derby fan who took me to the Birmingham game, so thought I'd join up!

Yes I would definitely, head and shoulders above other defenders in this league. Would be great but would never happen.

ps nice username.

Thanks! As I said above, I'm a Liverpool fan, and I think it might have an off chance of happening. We've bought Sakho, Toure & Llori, adding to that Skrtel, Agger, Coates, Flanagan, Johnson, Robinson (out on loan), Enrique & Cissokho, who are all defenders we've already got. I've seen Rodgers switch his fullbacks many a time and put right backs at left back etc, so not sure where Wisdom would fit in in the future. 

Watched him at Pride Park in the Birmingham game and he looked very, very solid. I do think he is a Premier League player, if not now then in the future, but at the moment Derby is a great place and club for him to be at. 

I'm actually a Liverpool fan! So I thought I could get away with it even if he returns! I go to university in Nottingham, where my friend is a Derby fan who took me to the Birmingham game, so thought I'd join up!

I'm at Uni in Nottingham too, which one you at?

Not sure why the Birmingham game would get you interested in Derby, but hey ho, good to see you about! Wisdom is beginning to look really good. The fact he's out of position and still bossing it says a lot.

If Liverpool have had anyone watching his progress they'd have seen little to think he's not going to make the first team in the long term.

I'm at Uni in Nottingham too, which one you at?

Not sure why the Birmingham game would get you interested in Derby, but hey ho, good to see you about! Wisdom is beginning to look really good. The fact he's out of position and still bossing it says a lot.

If Liverpool have had anyone watching his progress they'd have seen little to think he's not going to make the first team in the long term.

Trent! Yourself? 

Birmingham game was frustrating (I got quite into it), but it was a good day out and decent atmosphere.

They will definitely be watching his progress; nothing like Lukaku at Everton where apparently he hasn't been contacted for months! Do think Wisdom is very good and, at least, very able back up to our defence. Not sure what buying Llori was about, but hopefully he will come good!

Actually think Wisdom is very good at right back, seen him play there quite a lot! 

Trent! Yourself? 

Birmingham game was frustrating (I got quite into it), but it was a good day out and decent atmosphere.

They will definitely be watching his progress; nothing like Lukaku at Everton where apparently he hasn't been contacted for months! Do think Wisdom is very good and, at least, very able back up to our defence. Not sure what buying Llori was about, but hopefully he will come good!

Actually think Wisdom is very good at right back, seen him play there quite a lot! 

Boooooooo. Uni of I'm afraid. I'm paying a visit to your SU tonight though!

Can see why you got Llori, Liverpool clearly have a situation with their two first choice CBs being of very similar age, you need to make back-up plans and you don't want just one protege coming through. On top of that, can't Ilori be classified as English, therefore helping you out with quotas? Think they're probably both good enough.

I agree Wisdom is very good at Right Back, especially at this level. But his crossing is way off being good enough for him to be a full back for a Champions League-level club.

Ah well, these footballers round our way.....leaving their 100 grand cars...in a puddle. 

AND - my daughter is off to Nottingham Trent next year. 

Not sure he'll be good enough for Liverpool, the lad has been a beast for us though. Makes us look loads more solid. Like someone mentioned though attackwise he's not the best. Imagine he'll be a very capable centre back.

Think he'll go on loan in the prem next season, hopefully with derby!

Not sure he'll be good enough for Liverpool, the lad has been a beast for us though. Makes us look loads more solid. Like someone mentioned though attackwise he's not the best. Imagine he'll be a very capable centre back.

Think he'll go on loan in the prem next season, hopefully with derby!

Yeah I'd imagine his next loan will be to someone higher up.

I'd be suprised if Rodgers got rid. Some of those CB's at Liverpool won't sit on the bench forever and I'd imagine he'd cash in on them and grow Wisdom to the role?

Yeah I'd imagine his next loan will be to someone higher up.

I'd be suprised if Rodgers got rid. Some of those CB's at Liverpool won't sit on the bench forever and I'd imagine he'd cash in on them and grow Wisdom to the role?

Just doesn't seem to happen nowadays, rather buy someone than grow anyone into a role! Decent player though, seems like a nice lad as well.

Archived