Less than 2 weeks to go.

-JW-

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not long now, just like having an international break.

What are you looking forward to most this season, apart from promotion.

South Stand for me.

I'm really looking forward to see Thorne playing.

Was in south stand for huddersfield, barnsley and brighton. Obviously brighton was a.may.zin but the other 2 pretty good. Those in that stand are in there for a reason. If you want it quiet there is no way you will go in there.

Hence atmosphere will be good. Will need a few ringleaders to lead the way. Also flags?????

Flags are good.

Flanges are better. 

Also, keeping my hopes low with the South Stand. Reckon it could turn out to be a bit shit. Worried there might be an invasion of the Cheap Ticket Brigade.as there was last year. Absolutely killed any atmosphere before it started  :angry:

I think alot made the move behind the goal for the right reason (getting the noise behind the lads) and I enjoyed my time in the south stand much more than my time in the south east corner. I prefer the view too! whenever you're in a corner you always get Raheem Sterling moments where you're celebrating before you realise the side nettings been hit. 

So were you in the South Stand last season? For me being in the South Stand the atmosphere was good in all games. Maybe it didn't travel to other parts of the ground though.

Agree that I enjoyed it. Felt more vocal even earlier on in the season. Looking forward to having the whole stand full of us. 

If Rotherham have sold out, we have 20,000+ season tickets + say 5k memberships/walk ups I would be expecting a gate of about 28k.

I'd be hoping for close to a full house, especially after the end to last season. If attendances aren't improved massively then it really will show that the "I'm not going whilst Clough's in charge" sorts were all furry coats and no knickers. 

If Rotherham have sold out, we have 20,000+ season tickets + say 5k memberships/walk ups I would be expecting a gate of about 28k.

There are now just under 100 Rotherham tickets remaining (12.00pm - 30/07/14) from the allocation of 2,600 for the match with Derby County at the iPro Stadium.

Archived