Mr Morris's Candy Saga

Philmycock

I Know it's old hat, and the kids are all Duty Calling, vampire tvvatting or taking Woking to prem glory on FM! But how's anyone getting on with our Co-Owner's game, I'm level 161 and haven't spent a penny, does anyone else still play it, and where you at?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's all about Bubble Witch Saga now isn't it?

It's quite clever how they've got you hooked on that boost you get after completing a level that you've been stuck on for ages, manufactured entirely by them only giving you the tools required to get past a level a certain percentage of the time, of course.

It's all about Bubble Witch Saga now isn't it?

It's quite clever how they've got you hooked on that boost you get after completing a level that you've been stuck on for ages, manufactured entirely by them only giving you the tools required to get past a level a certain percentage of the time, of course.

Nah, I'm not having that. Sometimes you have to play every move perfectly (nigh impossible) but I think you can do it every time.

Level 170, I haven't spent any money on it either.  I got stuck for about a month on about level 165, finally got past it and cruised through the next 4 levels and now i've stuck on level 170 for the last 2 weeks.

Archived