American Fan

AmericanRam

I have persuaded some of my friends to become DCFC fans.

Get them over for the home games against Leeds or Forest if you can. You need to get them hooked ;) Those two will probably have the best atmosphere so would be a great choice to come over for.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys, just been offered a job in frisco, figure if I come over we can start a us fan club. Now! I has a social security number from the student visa, how the hell do I get a work visa? Can I do it on my own or will it have to be the employer?

Guys, just been offered a job in frisco, figure if I come over we can start a us fan club. Now! I has a social security number from the student visa, how the hell do I get a work visa? Can I do it on my own or will it have to be the employer?

Pretend you're Mexican..

Most rich Americans employ illegal immigrants to clean, cook and look after the kids.

I'm in LA. Where you from mate?

How did you manage to get a work visa to be in the States.

I have a mate who's an actor who is desperate to be there but he's pretty stuck in that he can only get a tourist visa. We were only in LA a week or so ago too.

He's done a lot of extra work in films like Thor, Maleficent, Snow White, the Man from UNCLE etc. but he's only really going to get a big break if he stays in LA for a while.

Archived