who likes what Steve mclean doing to u21

B4ev6is

I think is trying to make it into another first team bring other players from other clubs but we also need bring our own youngsters through and keep decelopeing own youth players he also doing this so when we pick up one or two injuries so they can make that step and take over for short space of time. But I think we should chunk lee from bolton I think suit our style but he can also take a decent free kicks.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously.......i think calero and bunjaku look like interesting signings.

Mcdonald and santos are gambles.

But clearly schteve didn't rate many of our u21s and we are on a mission to find new players.

But I think still think got keep bring our own kids through like that young lad henderson and that tomson lad I think great protenley to step up to our first team but also we could send them on loan to help them to develope to league 1 or league 2 teams.

It's more like what Chris Evans is doing to the u21s, but yeah you're right b4, it is promising.

And I would love us to chunk Lee from Bolton but I don't see it happening. Rest of our signings will be loans. 

Well bolton manager was to hopeful on hanging onto him.

He'd cost a few bob, and we've already spent our budget on Thorne. Only room for freebies and loans. Buying more players outright without selling is too much of a gamble

It's more like what Chris Evans is doing to the u21s, but yeah you're right b4, it is promising.

And I would love us to chunk Lee from Bolton but I don't see it happening. Rest of our signings will be loans.

Be great to get chunk lee in

Maybe his mam rusty,can do the half time grub?

Be great to get chunk lee in

Maybe his mam rusty,can do the half time grub?

Well actully no we having not we made about 9m from the play offs so we could to spend another 3m but I reckion we could get for around 1.8m as his contract runs out next season.

We got 3m from the playoffs and remember that not all money goes into spending on players. We have to pay bonuses to players, staff, execs. Plus maintenance on the stadium and moor farm and the academy to get us to tier 1 academy status. Plus the extra wages we are paying out. And we've probably spent that 3m on Thorne alone.

Plus Financial Fair Play means we can't spend too much.

I don't think there is any money left.

The owners had to dip in to pay for george thorne.

As for the development squad.....its interesting that both santos and mcdonald have the same agents

http://fullcontactlaw.co.uk/2013/01/fc-football-agency-sign-alefe-santos/

http://fullcontactlaw.co.uk/player/shaq-mcdonald/

And kelle roos

http://fullcontactlaw.co.uk/player/kelle-roos/

Archived