We (have probably) got Thorne!

Hans

We really have got a midfield to envy, well done all at the club, and with Brett |Wilson now seemingly committed to the 'cause' his tweet an hourish ago suggests he was very ITK - https://twitter.com/wbrettwilson/status/490210005174325250

I think the board deserve some credit too not just 'The Holy Trinity' :wub:

Brett and the board have done good and are really coming up trumps at the right time.

Yessssssssssssssssss I'm delighted.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Derby had just listened to the fans then he'd have been here two weeks ago for big game v Mickleover!! (And cost more)

BMO

Big man online why you saying that.

They did listen to the fans the fans take a lot of credit for saying how much they wanted him what's wrong with that.

PS The fees undisclosed.

Big man online why you saying that.

They did listen to the fans the fans take a lot of credit for saying how much they wanted him what's wrong with that.

PS The fees undisclosed.

"Big man online"

Huh?

You lot were all going on "pay up or move on"

Like I said he'd have cost more and been a week earlier. For what?

Clubs don't listen to fans as much as you think. Fans don't know half the time what they want. Fans would have us skint.

All that moaning and criticising because "we want it and we want it NOW"

Undisclosed usually means that the transfer fee is substantially more than we thought and it will include complicated add-on and sell-on clauses.

OR substantially less than what the selling club's fans thought they would be getting and so saves face...

To say the original figure touted was

Archived