Notts County v Derby County

froggg

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wont be joining them on Tuesday for Carlton Town away...

I can't believe I missed Rolls Royce Leisure vs Notts County on Wednesday. Might catch the highlights on Magpie Player. They won 4-1 apparently.

martin hatrick.......really enjoyed the game, we brought a great following, on the train back currently, anyone else doing the same?

unfortunate to see another keogh mistake lead to a goal, is he still the man we want to take us forward? am i overeacting?

Pre-season means next to nothing, but a Chris Martin hattrick is a good omen. The goal is the same height and width in a pre-season game against Notts County as it is in any key league game. It'll do good things for his confidence too.

martin hatrick.......really enjoyed the game, we brought a great following, on the train back currently, anyone else doing the same?

unfortunate to see another keogh mistake lead to a goal, is he still the man we want to take us forward? am i overeacting?

That does worry me though. Hopefully when the league gets going his focus will improve and we won't have to worry about him.

Yes i have to say, i feel it was his fault, i think players are getting wise to his "three of four turns", it's worked for him many times before, but all it takes is to predict which way he is going once and nick it off him and they're in behind the lot of them.

Archived