Posts deleted in Martin thread

ronnieronalde

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Srg, don't actually know how all this started so won't take bigger part of this debate. But if you let me I'd like to send you the book by Ronnie when it comes out. After that you might understand better why he is acting like he does.

Anyway I hope you both will enjoy our promotion season as it's now really kicking off.

Cisse, you know that I love you mate, we've had enough chats over the years for you to know that.

Please don't do that though.

I sent SRG a private message around a year ago, he knows about the story. he might not know the details but he knows about my connection to the Clough name.

He's just chosen to view my posts in a certain way, I can't even believe he reads them cos if he did, he'd see that out of 150 odd posts there might be 10 where I've had a go at Sam Rush. All of them in the Bryson thread.

The rest are all very positive towards Derby County, it's management, it's coaches and it's players.

I've been tagged as a trouble maker by a kid who seemingly doesn't have the emotional intelligence to step back and read what I'm writing without prejudice.

it's incredibly frustrating.

Hey up soon we'll be getting posts deleted from the deleted posts thread.

I hope not.

If they want to move it from the main forum because it offends people, then fair enough, but if it's isolated to this thread and it's only the two of us going tit for tat.

Let it run. 

No need at all to move /delete it.

You can't help yourself can you?  

Maybe you don't understand that's what frustrates me. When you try to make me look like a liar in front of people it's frustrating as hell.

If I like creating threads so much, find them. Find a thread I've created in the last month, other than the ronaldo vid.

Give it up little man. You're not even wise enough to know when you should stop pushing.

I could challenge you to post my last 100 posts and pick out those subliminal messages you keep mentioning. You'd have no choice but to come back on and admit you're wrong, but you've got no balls, you'd rather keep pushing a garbage point than admit you've made a mistake.

I've never written a subliminal message in my life, I say what I mean. Always have, always will.

This whole thread is a subliminal message. You seem to miss the obvious, and start waffling on about other nonsense.

And yet again, it's you who persists with name calling. I've not once resorted to that, yet you claim to be older and wiser one. Maybe it's time to show it?

Do you have something against people in their 20s? Can you not respect anything they say? All these silly jibes about age are pathetic.

This whole thread is a subliminal message. You seem to miss the obvious, and start waffling on about other nonsense.

And yet again, it's you who persists with name calling. I've not once resorted to that, yet you claim to be older and wiser one. Maybe it's time to show it?

Do you have something against people in their 20s? Can you not respect anything they say? All these silly jibes about age are pathetic.

The obvious is this SRG.

I wrote my opinion on a football thread and you replied with bore off.

You then wrote that I had man love for Nigel Clough and that my post was another attempt to nosh him off.

What part of those 3 things do you think helps constructive debate? Telling another man that he wants to nosh someone off, that just because he likes a football manager, he's obviously gay. What part of that shows any class at all?

You're a total contradiction of a person. I saw you make a post the other week hammering someone for their grammar, then coming back and having a go at another posted who you called a grammar nazi.

I saw you write that people should restrict their views to football only, then you come back and write "bore off" several times in reply to a thread I've put some thought into.

I've got nothing against age per se. Duracell for example, I have no idea how old he is but I fancy he's close to you age wise. I like him a lot, I think he's got a bit of class about him. I don't always agree with him either.

I do have something against lack of respect and I do believe that people need to achieve something before criticising others who have achieved a lot.

I believe in humility and I don't believe you show it, not to me and not to anyone else.

Now if you come back and say I've made a mistake and that you're actually a hard working child genius who was top of his class in everything he did, or if you tell me you're a world class athlete for your age, then I'd change my views sharpish because you'd be arguing or criticising from a position of strength and success.

As it is I believe that you're a person who finds it easy to criticise others from the comfort of your own computer and I hate everything about that type of person.

It's got nowt to do with age and every to do with lack of culture.

The obvious is this SRG.

I wrote my opinion on a football thread and you replied with bore off.

You then wrote that I had man love for Nigel Clough and that my post was another attempt to nosh him off.

What part of those 3 things do you think helps constructive debate? Telling another man that he wants to nosh someone off, that just because he likes a football manager, he's obviously gay. What part of that shows any class at all?

You're a total contradiction of a person. I saw you make a post the other week hammering someone for their grammar, then coming back and having a go at another posted who you called a grammar nazi.

I saw you write that people should restrict their views to football only, then you come back and write "bore off" several times in reply to a thread I've put some thought into.

I've got nothing against age per se. Duracell for example, I have no idea how old he is but I fancy he's close to you age wise. I like him a lot, I think he's got a bit of class about him. I don't always agree with him either.

I do have something against lack of respect and I do believe that people need to achieve something before criticising others who have achieved a lot.

I believe in humility and I don't believe you show it, not to me and not to anyone else.

Now if you come back and say I've made a mistake and that you're actually a hard working child genius who was top of his class in everything he did, or if you tell me you're a world class athlete for your age, then I'd change my views sharpish because you'd be arguing or criticising from a position of strength and success.

As it is I believe that you're a person who finds it easy to criticise others from the comfort of your own computer and I hate everything about that type of person.

It's got nowt to do with age and every to do with lack of culture.

So basically you're saying because I don't agree with your views, and nearly every post you make has connotations to Clough - which a number of people on here, I'm sure, find hugely grating and boring - that I can't have achieved anything in my life?

What are you going on about exactly? Think you take yourself too seriously.

So basically you're saying because I don't agree with your views, and nearly every post you make has connotations to Clough - which a number of people on here, I'm sure, find hugely grating and boring - that I can't have achieved anything in my life?

What are you going on about exactly? Think you take yourself too seriously.

Again, all you've done there is show that you can't read a post and understand it, that you just read what you want to read.

I don't give a **** whether we agree or not.. I care about someone taking what I'm writing and twisting it to suit their own prejudiced views.

I'm asking you again as politely as I can to read my posts back.

I think you can only search three pages worth so it won;t take long. The first 10 or so are on this thread anyway.

Once you've done that, if you can honestly come back and say that nearly every post I make has Clough connotations, I'll apologise.

I pulled the posts and accidentally deleted the original comment, which I've apoligised for, and I'd restore it if I could.

Still back my decision to delete the posts after that because the vast majority of people don't care for the bickering, whether it's justified bickering or not.

If you want to stand your ground on something there's the PM option or if they really grind your gears there's the ignore function. A thread about Chris Martin isn't the place to do it, it's nothing to do with censorship and if you really want to do it here then be my guest.

Blimey I miss all the fun. I have no idea what has gone off or what has been removed and it wouldn't make a difference what I'm about to say....

If anyone has any issues with the moderators that give up their own time that I chose to help run the forum come and talk to me by PM.

If anyone's post gets removed look for a moderator that is online and send a polite PM asking for the reasons your posts was removed.

This forum would not exist if it wasn't for the moderators, whilst you may not agree with their actions from time to time they do it with the best interests of the forum and other members, I'll let you into a little secret, all the mods don't always agree but we deal with it and move on.

We hold no members hostage here, if anyone doesn't like the way this forum is run you have Derby Mad, COYR's or Popside to go and post on.

I'm locking this thread and I'm a bit confused why it's lasted 4 pages as we have never allowed open discussions on moderators actions.

Archived