The great escape

Albert

Too early to rate Blackpool or Leeds surviving the Championship this coming season a miracle?

I have no idea what on Earth happened at Blackpool, but they, as of now, just seem to have enough first team players to even field a team, just (8 from what I can tell). Even if they do get a squad together by the start of the season, it's going to be a massive uphill struggle.

Leeds are a whole other level of... let's call it "interesting".

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leeds United is a funny one. Their manager appointment makes little sense, they've just sold their best player.

However, they've already completed two signings from Italy and from what I can tell they've been linked with quite a few more that appear to be very good footballers.

Whilst I'm not saying they will romp the league, they might surprise a few similar to Watford the other season (not in league position) but in player recruitment and the standard of players.

They've alrady signed Marco Silvestri and Tommaso Bianchi so it goes to show they are active.

As for Blackpool, I'm almost certain they will go down as will Burnley from the PL.

Leeds United is a funny one. Their manager appointment makes little sense, they've just sold their best player.

However, they've already completed two signings from Italy and from what I can tell they've been linked with quite a few more that appear to be very good footballers.

Whilst I'm not saying they will romp the league, they might surprise a few similar to Watford the other season (not in league position) but in player recruitment and the standard of players.

They've alrady signed Marco Silvestri and Tommaso Bianchi so it goes to show they are active.

As for Blackpool, I'm almost certain they will go down as will Burnley from the PL.

Both sounds familiar. Could they've been playing in U-21 or U-19 tournaments?

Silvestri is big goalkeeper, ain't he?

Good comparison to Watford. If their Italian signings works well, they could be suprising package even without McCormack.

Archived