Netflix Thread

Ambitious

I've gone through the first series of Brooklyn Nine Nine recently.  I really enjoyed that. It follows a similar format to Parks & Recreation, in that it puts a bunch of quirky characters into a work place environment, although this one doesn't follow the documentary style of Parks & Rec. 

If you can access American Netflix I would highly recommend giving Bobs Burgers a go.  Very funny animated series.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If your PC has an HDMI port and is close enough to the TV you can use your PS4s HDMI lead to hook it up to the big screen.  Best of both worlds!

It's alright, got it sorted using the DNS code method so getting it all through PS4.

It's Parks & Rec that I've started watching now, nearly at the end of season 2

It's alright, got it sorted using the DNS code method so getting it all through PS4.

It's Parks & Rec that I've started watching now, nearly at the end of season 2

Good stuff!! Enjoy Parks & Rec, its an absolute belter of a show!

Dexter is quite intense, albeit with a poor ending.

There are some tasty rug munching scenes in Orange is the New Black.

I've got four episodes of Dexter left to go and think last series has been weakest. Over all a good series though.

Tried prison break but lost interest after first series

• 1 month later...

Watched every episode of Parks & Rec (had to download the new, final series). Not once did it occur to me that Andy was played by the same actor (Chris Pratt) as the lead in Guardians of The Galaxy - the weight/physique difference seems to have fooled me.

Watched some of The League, about half way through season 2, it's fine but I've not picked it back up for a few weeks.

Watched that Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt thing, possibly more because I like rehdeads than for the show itself, although it was pretty fun.

Started watching Louie

Something perhaps worth watching (I saw it when it was first on) is The Spoils Of Babylon, which is just a weird little minseries (hard to describe) with a strong cast, the follow up The Spoils Before Dying is due later this year.

• 3 weeks later...

Not got netflix, but watching daredevil on a dodgy website. Up to episode 6 now. It's frikkin awesome, I'm loving it. The single take fight scene at the end of episode 2 is the best thing I've seen on tele since the single take shot in true detective. 

Mi also love that it links with the mcu, but it's as far removed from that comic booky style ad you can get. 

Archived