Netflix Thread

Ambitious

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 months later...

Watched all 100+ episodes of It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia a couple of weeks back.

I use the Hola extension for watching US Netflix, but the only issue with that is I can only do that when on the PC - if I want to watch in comfort on the big screen then I have to use the PS4, through which I can only get the UK one.

Watched all 100+ episodes of It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia a couple of weeks back.

I use the Hola extension for watching US Netflix, but the only issue with that is I can only do that when on the PC - if I want to watch in comfort on the big screen then I have to use the PS4, through which I can only get the UK one.

psst http://support.unblock-us.com/customer/portal/articles/1367856-how-to-setup-your-playstation-4-ps4-to-use-unblock-us?b_id=530

The DNS addresses change sometimes, so if you find they don't work - do a Google and there should be plenty of Facebook pages about which eveyrone shares current DNS addresses.

Do they have The League? If you liked, It's Always Sunny, you'll probably like that too. Archer is ace as well

psst http://support.unblock-us.com/customer/portal/articles/1367856-how-to-setup-your-playstation-4-ps4-to-use-unblock-us?b_id=530

The DNS addresses change sometimes, so if you find they don't work - do a Google and there should be plenty of Facebook pages about which eveyrone shares current DNS addresses.

I have seen similar, just not sure if it would bugger up my general connection for games and I'd have to keep switching. It looks like it will be fine though so cheers.

Do they have The League? If you liked, It's Always Sunny, you'll probably like that too. Archer is ace as well

Not sure on The League, never actually heard of it.

I tried Archer for a few episodes, I was trying a lot of things - need to dedicate some time because I thought it had promise, but something about it was slightly offputting (couldn't put my finger on what). Same for that Bojack Horseman.

Although actually it didn't work with the codes mentioned there, I'll have a look at some other sites for other codes

Edit: working now with codes from

http://removeandreplace.com/2013/10/27/dns-codes-netflix-usa/

Not sure on The League, never actually heard of it.

I tried Archer for a few episodes, I was trying a lot of things - need to dedicate some time because I thought it had promise, but something about it was slightly offputting (couldn't put my finger on what). Same for that Bojack Horseman.

I'm pretty sure they used to have it, but maybe not anymore. 

For Archer, I'd recommend watching the first three or four episodes. If you don't like them, you aren't going to like it. A lot of people do seem to struggle to get past the animation though.

Arrested Development would be my other tip

House of Cards! Absolutely amazing, have to stick with it but you'll become hooked and shocked by it! Kevin Spacey's acting is next level in it!

It really isn't. Kevin Spacey's acting is superb but he carries it completely. The writing isn't very good

I guess we're all on Netflix, well pretty much all of us, so here's a thread to talk about what you've watched.

I watched Bronson tonight, I'd definitely recommend it. 

I think the story is fairly weak, but Tom Hardy's performance is utter brilliant; captivating.

Keep looking at it but then thinking na.. Will give it a try now, thanks.

If your PC has an HDMI port and is close enough to the TV you can use your PS4s HDMI lead to hook it up to the big screen.  Best of both worlds!

Archived