Best place to sit?

Jayweb95

I've been a derby fan my whole life.. Season ticket holder to the age of 10 then I moved to America with me dad and I haven't been able to watch them play live since :( every time I'm in derby its right before the friendly. I'm sure things have changed in 9 years.. But I'll be supporting the rams home and away for 4 months. So I want to be right in there with my carling cheering them on in the noisey end, so my question is.. Where is that now days!?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know when I was there the away fans sat behind the goal and right in that corner was the noisey end.. Right where I sat. Haven't they moved the away fans into that corner and the derby fans sit behind the goal now?

I know when I was there the away fans sat behind the goal and right in that corner was the noisey end.. Right where I sat. Haven't they moved the away fans into that corner and the derby fans sit behind the goal now?

Yeah that change begins this season and most of the people in the South East corner have moved into the South stand

The South Stand has sold out of season tickets... have they confirmed there are no game by game tickets available there?

Just checked and you're right, there will be a limited amount available for each match

"DERBY County have sold out of 2014-15 season tickets for the South Stand at the iPro Stadium.

Around 4,000 seats have been snapped up, though there will be a limited number available on a match-by-match basis."

Looking at that diagram, why have they added stand to the end of everything?! The North-East Corner Family Stand rolls off the tongue.

How about Gordon Guthrie Stand Presented By Aspire Achieve Advance South-West?

Archived