Worst Team At The World Cup

Shuff264

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Worst goalkeeper I saw was Croatia's... At fault for at least three goals in the tournament.

Worst defence I saw was Japan's... Utterly awful at the back.

Worst midfield I saw was Honduras'... Non-existant and just fouling all the time

Worst attack I saw was Cameroon's... They had something like only one shot on target overall against Mexico and Croatia.

As for the worst actual team - Cameroon or Honduras are the obvious ones, but to spice it up I'm going for Russia. Utterly useless all over the park, never created anything of note and just limped out of a very very average group without laying a glove on any opponent.

but to spice it up I'm going for Russia. Utterly useless all over the park, never created anything of note and just limped out of a very very average group without laying a glove on any opponent.

To be fair to them they were doomed after appointment of this utter useless donkey. And he is on

England, Italy, Portugal, Russia, Croatia, Japan, Ivory Coast, and of course Spain, they to me are worst teams.

No, sorry, grammar police here. 'Worst; is a superlative i.e there can only be one. The above teams may be worse than the others but only one of them can be the 'worst'.

Mek y' bl00dy mind up!

Worst goalkeeper I saw was Croatia's... At fault for at least three goals in the tournament.

Worst defence I saw was Japan's... Utterly awful at the back.

Worst midfield I saw was Honduras'... Non-existant and just fouling all the time

Worst attack I saw was Cameroon's... They had something like only one shot on target overall against Mexico and Croatia.

As for the worst actual team - Cameroon or Honduras are the obvious ones, but to spice it up I'm going for Russia. Utterly useless all over the park, never created anything of note and just limped out of a very very average group without laying a glove on any opponent.

I think you are forgetting someone Bris...because he worst goalkeeper by a long long way in the whole of the tournament was that one at Spain....I forget his name-never heard if him... He was at fault for pretty much every goal they conceded.

I think you are forgetting someone Bris...because he worst goalkeeper by a long long way in the whole of the tournament was that one at Spain....I forget his name-never heard if him... He was at fault for pretty much every goal they conceded.

Definitely forgot that one buddy. Yes, Iker Casillas has been shockingly bad

Archived