Burnley and QPR attempts to sign Craig Bryson

Jenkinson

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That a joke or are you being serious?

A poor joke!

I think it's Valleyram if he's still with us! :)

But maybe he's now signing up to another forum under the name ValleyClaret :D

People having a pop at Nixon, saying he will be embarrassed, far too opinionated etc.

Why isn't he allowed an opinion? Isn't that what Twitter is about, it's his own personal account. Maybe he wouldn't tweet so much about Bryson if he wasn't bombarded by Derby fans all day about Bryson.

Maybe he hopes Bryson goes just to get some peace.

If anything I find Derby fans to be embarrassing on Twitter, especially the tweets to Vicars asking about rumours....I guess it's just moved on from the weekly posts on forums asking for Tom Glick's email address and I'm just getting old.

People having a pop at Nixon, saying he will be embarrassed, far too opinionated etc.

Why isn't he allowed an opinion? Isn't that what Twitter is about, it's his own personal twitter account. Maybe he wouldn't tweet so much about Bryson if he wasn't bombarded by Derby fans all day about Bryson.

If anything I find Derby fans to be embarrassing on Twitter, especially the tweets to Vicars asking about rumours....I guess it's just moved on from the weekly posts on forums asking for Tom Glick's email address and I'm just getting old.

Agreed.... No one was moaning about him when he was the one who broke the news about Wisdom coming

The one thing about this Bryson business is that it doesn't disturb the good team spirit we have at Derby, we don't know how much of this story is true about him wanting to leave and how much is been stirred up by his agent/media.

My assessment....

The 750k clause was true

It allowed burnley to talk to him

Bryson has agreed terms to go

Derby have interpreted the clause to mean we don't have to sell.

Bryson is unhappy with Derby as a result.

Contractually i'd be on bryson's side but I'm disappointed in him tbh

My assessment....

The 750k clause was true

It allowed burnley to talk to him

Bryson has agreed terms to go

Derby have interpreted the clause to mean we don't have to sell.

Bryson is unhappy with Derby as a result.

Contractually i'd be on bryson's side but I'm disappointed in him tbh

I just want this over, if it's gonna cause a court battle/fight to the death, just let him go for 750K, yeah it's rubbish but at least this won't be distracting our players and staff.

If Swansea and West Brom can get success with an attitude that says they'll fight players all the way in these matters, then so can we. For

Why isn't he allowed an opinion? Isn't that what Twitter is about, it's his own personal account. Maybe he wouldn't tweet so much about Bryson if he wasn't bombarded by Derby fans all day about Bryson.

your getting old, it's all about the fifa ratings these days.

[Rant On]

Nixon and people like him are not good for football.  If his rumourmongering happened in other industries he would be in court. 

I do not think it is right that rumours either proven right or wrong later down the line should be the norm in football, I think it is destablising for both players and teams and the only ones that seem to benefit are the agents who take money out of football, and in my opinion it is the agents that feed people like Nixon to generate something out of nothing.

[/Rant off]

Archived