Moving on....

nfb

I just read these, and i must say i felt it may help others to 'move on' after the 'robbery' :o

It made me think forwards with some excitement and not backwards with (fill in your own word)

http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2014/05/29/sp-derby-qa-reveals-eight-huge-talking-points-thorne-wants-to-st/

http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/Derby-County-chiefs-jet-American-mission/story-21166803-detail/story.html

With 20k ST sold, so far !, coupled with the excitement (they must have felt it ) of coming so close , hopefully

Fingers crossed they approve what is wanted by the 'New 3 Amigos' :rolleyes:

Onwards and Upwards.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im glad it made you smile CR, and thanks for replying, i'd given up on the thread... i thought it was decent post,and one which eludes to the same thing,and more, as stuartsays thread ( altho his was over 2 hours later ) but im not bitter :angry:

I should have learned by now i shouldn't have been such a lazy linker :rolleyes:

It was the lazy links. Good thread but you went for the lazy link. That's like planning a great party and forgetting to invite people.

C'mon nfb, finger out lad. You've really let yourself down here. Basically you're the England football team of posters.

Time will tell if you can bounce back from this. You've flopped. You've Torres'd. Bombed. Just sign out

It was the lazy links. Good thread but you went for the lazy link. That's like planning a great party and forgetting to invite people.

C'mon nfb, finger out lad. You've really let yourself down here. Basically you're the England football team of posters.

Time will tell if you can bounce back from this. You've flopped. You've Torres'd. Bombed. Just sign out

It was very early Alpha, 08.00, stuartsays had 2 and a half hours longer to wake up... but thanks for the words of encouragement, i will be back to my full England standard asap (but im going to carry a small foldable brolly discretly about my person ) :rolleyes:

It was very early Alpha, 08.00, stuartsays had 2 and a half hours longer to wake up... but thanks for the words of encouragement, i will be back to my full England standard asap (but im going to carry a small foldable brolly discretly about my person ) :rolleyes:

Wondered what that was in your pocket.................I thought you were just pleased to see me :wub:

Does nfb stand for narrow foldable brolly?

"THE latest names to be linked with a move to Derby County are Liverpool teenager Jordon Ibe and Motherwell defender Shaun Hutchinson.

However, neither are believed to be on the Rams' shortlist of summer targets at the current time.

Read more at http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/Transfer-gossip-Derby-County-linked-Liverpool/story-21176379-detail/story.html#srPEV7ZFtKWhoe6S.99"

Hopefully in a couple of weeks time :cool:

Archived