England v Peru

froggg

England are awful to watch, because they're a reactive team but without the fast counters.

They will set up to defend a 0-0 against Italy and hope for a set piece goal - very much Chelsea esque.

I don't mind it, because if England tried to play active football they'd get crushed because they lack ability. They'll get out of the groups, then get comfortably beat in the next round.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good lord I find England boring to watch, I'm not half glad that we play a bit more exciting football, I'd be bored sh*tless if I had to watch this for 46 games, I just sit through as there's nothing else to do...

Yeah watching england does make you appreciate how lucky we are watching Derby play exciting attacking football

What a strike, just reminded me of bamford :ph34r: ...

To be fair that isn't the worst comparison I've ever heard. Sturridge doesn't hold it up that well, doesn't work the hardest, is greedy but the lad does the important thing of sticking it in the back of the net. Great finish

Good lord I find England boring to watch, I'm not half glad that we play a bit more exciting football, I'd be bored sh*tless if I had to watch this for 46 games, I just sit through as there's nothing else to do...

forty-six ga... Can't even bare thinking about :ph34r:

No England game is meaningful. Bore off international football

Won't be getting your football fix throughout the summer watching the World Cup then? :)

May be boring to watch. But gotta respect good old Roy,not been agraid to try young players ie townsend sterling llalanannannana shaw etc.

I'd have just thrown them in, a whole squad of kids, as opposed to giving the 8 or so that have been given bit parts an ego boost.

Archived