W Brett Wilson

Makedoh

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brett sounds like a dream owner.

Passionate, grounded, loads of actual dollar, not a skint Arab, and excited about being a supporter of our club.

I think I love him, but not in a gay way.

I recon they ought to sell "Brett" style coats in shop dcfc.

I hope that from now on the whole Clough thing ends altogether, he is manager at Sheff Utd now.This now McClaren's team , or do we have to wait until every player that Clough signed has left before people leave it alone.

put down the petrol can, and step away from the fire.

Nobodies starting anything.

Think the bigger problem will be finding someone who'll qualify for a work permit......

Or a better forger

Brett sounds like a dream.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. Good to see you're coming out of your shell, Boycie. And I get that you love "W" in the most manly way possible. I, for one, will fight for your right to have W's babies!

Not that there's anything wrong with that. Good to see you're coming out of your shell, Boycie. And I get that you love "W" in the most manly way possible. I, for one, will fight for your right to have W's babies!

hey! Back off!!

I bent over first!

Grrrrrrrrr

No one pays for stuff in Canadian $s do they? Always thought that was made up Monopoly-type money.......

You may have a point there. When you think about it, has anyone ever seen a Canadian dollar, a Eurodollar and Monopoly money in the same room at the same time?

You may have a point there. When you think about it, has anyone ever seen a Canadian dollar, a Eurodollar and Monopoly money in the same room at the same time?

I think they're all one of those things that only exists in the abstract, much like us discussing Forest in the Premier League, or Forest at Wembley....

Brett sounds like a dream owner.

Passionate, grounded, loads of actual dollar, not a skint Arab, and excited about being a supporter of our club.

He makes vicars look like a dogging bystander.

Fair due's, I was not trying to start anything, the complete opposite in fact.I will say no more

Boycie's just trying to save us from ourselves. The Derby equivalent of Scotty screaming "I think she's gonna blow, Cap'n" (how do you type that in a Scottish accent?)

I would normally have said the 'canary in a coalmine' but they have coal mines in Derby and Boycie wouldn't like being compared to a canary. They wear such nasty colours.

Archived