cooky1968

:lol:  Proper made me laugh out loud........... brilliant.  :lol:

Is that MrsRam bottom left?

Cheeky fooker - I don't own a hat... :angry:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You'd say that , otherwise your disguise would be blown

Ssshh - or the Police will confiscate my Pepsi on the bus. FGS. 

Look, I've got oranges injected with Gin - coke bottles unpacked, treated with rum and packed again - now jelly you say..??

****holes like Boysieb should be shot. For us unfortunate souls without tickets it's like dangling the golden carrot and then shoving it up one's jacksy ! He did seem a little persistent though ! My other last chance has fallen through due to ticket carrier now not Wembley bound. Am officially depressed but will be there in spirit. Thanks to those folk who kindly offered face value and in good faith. Was there for Cremonese , Leicester and WBA but sadly not this one. COYR !!

****holes like Boysieb should be shot. For us unfortunate souls without tickets it's like dangling the golden carrot and then shoving it up one's jacksy ! He did seem a little persistent though ! My other last chance has fallen through due to ticket carrier now not Wembley bound. Am officially depressed but will be there in spirit. Thanks to those folk who kindly offered face value and in good faith. Was there for Cremonese , Leicester and WBA but sadly not this one. COYR !!

Yes, they should be shot. It's a shame you can't get tickets Costa - best thing to do now - is arrange your day and do the things you enjoy, with the people you love - eat, drink and support the Rams - you will have memories - no better or worse than folk that were there - your memories.  You can't beat that. 

Was in your shoes last time round, had promise of tickets that fell through twice back then so I feel your pain mate. 

Police and Wembley have been and will be contacted to pass his details on and the scumbag will be caught.

Anyone buying tickets please be aware, collect tickets in person and ask to see a receipt, email verification of the order.

Unfortunately we have c*cks in the world like this. Hopefully they will have a nice tight pair of handcuffs for the c*nt

A bloke on the late lamented SSA site once used the term "should be peeled and dipped in salt". I'll go with that. 

Anyway lets hope the tw*t gets what's coming to him, more importantly hope everyone has a great day tomorrow, will be making a noise up here in Grimsby annoying the local codheads in the pub. Really hope we gat the result (couldn't bare another Leicester, what a journey home that was...not)... COME ON DERBY!!!!

Anyway lets hope the tw*t gets what's coming to him, more importantly hope everyone has a great day tomorrow, will be making a noise up here in Grimsby annoying the local codheads in the pub. Really hope we gat the result (couldn't bare another Leicester, what a journey home that was...not)... COME ON DERBY!!!!

Blimey, fellow Grimsby Ram.....I'll be in Smugglers, been banned from doing handstands tho

Archived