Any spare tickets for sale?

ronanf

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Flying to London from Phoenix next week... flight booked, rental car booked, hotel booked... just need a ticket! A single, solitary ticket!

If you want to help out a former Spondonian who's coming 6,000 miles to see his club go up to the Premier League, DM me!

Flying to London from Phoenix next week... flight booked, rental car booked, hotel booked... just need a ticket! A single, solitary ticket!

If you want to help out a former Spondonian who's coming 6,000 miles to see his club go up to the Premier League, DM me!

JW's got a list of fans he wants to help DM him, or email him at jw@ticketsforgloryhunters.com

If you are genuine and are actually spending all that coming over for a football match then look at the Club Wembley tickets. £120+ depending on the package but the tickets are in the £100 each band so not that bad for what you get (3 course meal, drinks, snacks etc.)

If youve come all that way and spent that money i feel sorry for you, but go to Derby and watch it at walkabout atmosphere will be good 

If you are genuine and are actually spending all that coming over for a football match then look at the Club Wembley tickets. £120+ depending on the package but the tickets are in the £100 each band so not that bad for what you get (3 course meal, drinks, snacks etc.)

Thanks, Ram@... that's one of my angles. Not ideal, but if it's the only option, I'll take it. 

Club Wembley Ticket Information

Posted Yesterday, 9:51 PM

http://www.wembleyst...-Off/Final-2014

For those without tickets, this might be worth trying. Click on the various links or call 0800 783 1440 and check what is still available, if anything.

Archived