Well done DCFC & See Tickets

Srg

I know people have had some issues with their customer numbers etc, but by and large, what completely painless experience buying tickets was.

Back in 2007, there were several hours worth of queues both in person and online from silly o'clock in the morning. It was frantic, stressful and unorganised.

We've already seen it this year what happens when a lot of people want tickets at the same time - the systems fall to bits.

Yes, it may cost a few quid in booking fees and transaction fees, but it's a small price to pay for a painless, quick and easy process.

Frankly, I doubt DCFC had much choice in using See Tickets - but that is clearly a god send.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By far the most efficient and professional way of doing it. Well done to all.

We should proud to support a club that's not just brilliant on the field, but off it as well. (Sure I wouldn't be saying this if I'd failed to get tickets!)

I have to agree with the OP.

2007 was a disaster, we got to the ground  around 8PM and joined a large queue outside of the ground, we were only half way round from the ticket office so we thought all was good. Little did we know at the time but they queue went inside the concourses and was absolutly huge.

After hours and hours we wre turned awat saying we had little to no chance of getting tickets and advised against queuing any longer. Later on we found out that people who had joined the queue later than us managed to get tickets.

Eventually more tickets were realesed online and we manged to grab 4 after hours of trying.

Contrast that with this years and what an amazing difference, 5 minutes online with a cup of tea and done.

Brilliant arrangement - had our tickets by 09.10 - could have had Cat A at that point as well but my mate wanted to sit nearer to the bit behind the goal. In 2007 I had to beg a contact to get me a seat at the last minute away from my mate. A far better service all round this year - well done.

Yup, all sorted too by 09.10, I was worried (hence a previous post) that I wouldn't manage to get tickets because im not a ST holder, but armed with my Derby number registered days ago as was suggested and had my 2 tickets by 09.10 :p

See you all next Sat :wub:

Onwards and Upwards with Stevie Mac

This forums been blinding as well to be fair.  All the information shared. We wound eachother up at times but everyone helped eachother out. 

Archived