Ben Pringle

Srg

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've just looked at the reaction over Pringle on Twitter - it's staggering.

Cellino was at the game tonight and there is a selection of Leeds fans begging for Cellino to go in for him. 

Forest fans want him to sign..

QPR fans want him to sign..

Wolves fans want him to sign..

Crystal Palace fans want him to sign..

Wednesday fans want him to sign..

Wigan fans, Brighton fans...etc 

They can't get enough of the guy, I used to watch him for Ilkeston and thought he was 'decent' but was surprised when we signed him, as I didn't think he was Ilkeston's best player, at the time. I thought he did okay here, not enough to warrant a new deal perhaps, yet it looks to have come back to well and truly bite us on the arse.

Although, I doubt he'd get in our team at the minute, which I guess is some comfort that we didn't totally **** up. 

yet it looks to have come back to well and truly bite us on the arse.

I don't buy that at all, do you think he'd have reached his potential playing a dozen games for Derby every season? He's found a decent level to learn his trade by playing week in, week out. He'd still be the same Ben Pringle if we'd kept him.

I don't buy that at all, do you think he'd have reached his potential playing a dozen games for Derby every season? He's found a decent level to learn his trade by playing week in, week out. He'd still be the same Ben Pringle if we'd kept him.

I wouldn't argue with that, just more the fact we should have kept him (in hindsight)

We could have easily loaned him for the games. 

I wouldn't argue with that, just more the fact we should have kept him (in hindsight)

We could have easily loaned him for the games. 

Maybe, but did we see anything to suggest we should? Sometimes with these players they just need a fresh start to flourish. He looked so out of his depth against Leicester, that I never thought we'd see him at this level again.

Nice to see something's working out for him though.

I've just looked at the reaction over Pringle on Twitter - it's staggering.

Cellino was at the game tonight and there is a selection of Leeds fans begging for Cellino to go in for him. 

Forest fans want him to sign..

QPR fans want him to sign..

Wolves fans want him to sign..

Crystal Palace fans want him to sign..

Wednesday fans want him to sign..

Wigan fans, Brighton fans...etc 

They can't get enough of the guy, I used to watch him for Ilkeston and thought he was 'decent' but was surprised when we signed him, as I didn't think he was Ilkeston's best player, at the time. I thought he did okay here, not enough to warrant a new deal perhaps, yet it looks to have come back to well and truly bite us on the arse.

Although, I doubt he'd get in our team at the minute, which I guess is some comfort that we didn't totally **** up. 

He was a class above anyone on the pitch when he played for Ilson. 

The only other player that came close to him was that winger that went to Eastwood (sam duncan i believe?). 

He was a class above anyone on the pitch when he played for Ilson. 

The only other player that came close to him was that winger that went to Eastwood (sam duncan i believe?). 

That's who I thought was better - I didn't go often, but I saw Duncan tear FC United and Eastwood to shreds that season. In comparison, Pringle was a hard worker and put himself within 5-yards of the ball at all times. 

I said Pringle would perhaps go on higher due to his work-rate and style, but Duncan I thought was the more technically gifted.

Archived