Ticket Tout / Go Anyway... ?

REDCAR

So... anyone who doesn't get a ticket, would you consider going anyway and try your luck with a ticket tout?  :ph34r: 

Failing that... would it be worth going anyway to find a local cruiser to watch it in and then hook with the Rams fans after... assuming we win... otherwise 'everyone' will be going home!(?)  :unsure:

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bought from a tout in Japan for the Argentina game/Beckham penalty - cost me 450 quid. Vowed never to do it again.

I wasn't part of the problem though, just desperate for a ticket. The problem is them being able to get hold of them in such large quantities in the first place.

I would never buy from a tout on principle.

They're slimy parasites making an obscene profit out of genuine fans' love for their club.

I would rather miss the match than line their p1ss-soaked pockets. Like all parasites take away their food source and they will die.

I feel upset because I havent got one yet because disabled fans cant buy two over seeticket

Not good news about not being able to get two from seetickets if your disabled. Have you spoken to the club?

Sort it out Sam (Rush) :(

I feel upset because I havent got one yet because disabled fans cant buy two over seeticket

Sorry to hear that Tricky, I really hope someone at the club can help sort something out for you and others in your position.

Ticket tout, if it was a choice between being a martyr or seeing the rams at Wembley in the biggest game for years, I know what would win.

If that would make me part of the problem, then I wouldnt lose any sleep over it.

Not good news about not being able to get two from seetickets if your disabled. Have you spoken to the club?

Sort it out Sam (Rush) :(

Yesh I hope today or tomorrow they will come. It's not that bad its just I can't relax yet to it and seeing everyone else taliking about where they are going to seat etc I've already booked the hotel and train just looking to get the third part in the puzzzle. I don't trust the club to ring me either and I'm one of these people who just likes to get stuff done  

Archived