Roadrider to Wembley

davenportram

I know just bought sausage roll from gregs turned left by time I'd got to end of que ended up outside gregs again. I understand people getting the train now won't get road rider again

There are 3000 using the roadrider. They got us loaded quickly enough.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Must say we it went okay for me. A bit of a queue but for the number of people not unexpected. Got us loaded quickly when the busses arrived.

Didn't expect to be told get there for 8, but actually get on the b@st@rd at 9.30

Tickets said departures between 8:45 and 9:45, where's the issue?

I guess the get there for eight was so they could start loading as soon as coaches arrived.

I don't no mate maybe Queing that long for a bus is alright. Or the fact the time waiting for the bus is nearly the same amount of time it take to get there

I think expectations should be realistic.

Do you think taking 2 hours to fill 60 coaches is efficient and well organised? They knew how many people they were getting and how many busses they had.

There is me and a 5 year old, so we couldn't even go to the loo without losing our spot in the queue during a 2 hour wait. I chose this route to the game as I thought it would be organised and less hassle than public transport

Archived