OK - So what was the attendance

Donny Ram

The announcer failed to give out the attendance and now BBC and DCFC sites aren't declaring it either!

I guess it was 33'010 but it would be good to have it confirmed even though the only thing that really matters was the score. :)

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All tickets were sold but there was a block in the west stand with about 50 empty seats, I presume that was the sponsors block, as Vicars said in the morning there had been a handful of returns from them.

The announcer did say the attendance but i couldn't hear because the supporters were so loud (serious response)

Do you know when he said it?  Then I can try and listen to it on the match frottage.

It was around 5 mins from end, i'm pretty sure he said something to do with attendances because he said afterwards "all attendances this season have been sponsored by...."

That's all he said, he didn't dish out a number.

I only just about heard it. Someone around me in the East Stand upper dropped a packet of pins and it made a horrendous racket.

Extra TV cameras would have taken up an extra 75-100, An extra 300-400ish for segregation on both sides of the away fans, Brighton didn't totally fill their section, 200 or so corporate tickets got returned the day before the game...

31,750 sounds about right.

Archived