Ross McCormack

Ambitious

I'd love to see SMc dip into his old hunting ground of Holland and bring over someone we've never heard of that turns out to be the next Michu for a couple of million, and bangs in 20 goals in the prem. Then we can sell him on for £20mil, before anyone realises he was a flash in the pan.

This one?

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11914/9291796/psv-eindhoven-wont-improve-contract-offer-to-zakaria-bakkali-amid-transfer-speculation

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3hKawevgZbk

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leeds have sacked 70 people, rumoured and have now shut down their training facilities for the summer.

Absolutely staggering, has this ever been done before? I don't think Oysten was even this bad at Blackpool. 

But you could argue that something radical needs to be done for Leeds to finally get their house in order.

And if it makes Leeds look sh1te while doing it, I'm not going to complain.

But you could argue that something radical needs to be done for Leeds to finally get their house in order.

And if it makes Leeds look sh1te while doing it, I'm not going to complain.

Yeah, I do in a way but it's just mad. The fact it has never been done before speaks volumes. I think all their players may be up for sale this summer if things are that bad. 

If they can't afford to keep their training ground open, how can they turn half-decent bids down for their players.

If so, I'd go for Byram ASAP - he needs help with his fitness, mind. Leeds threw him in the deep end injured this season which has lead to a stop start campaign. The season before he was arguably the best full-back in the division. 

Memphis Depay

Would be my preferred choice for a "big" signing if we went up, so much potential and seems a much more rounded player than Bakkali

Depay, if he moves, will go to one of Europe's elite. If they're lucky a team like Everton may be able to snap him up.

You're not wrong about him being more all-rounded than Bakkali though, unfortunately, that is not a secret. I'd say he would cost 10/15 million euros. Who knows, a good world cup and it could be closer to 25/30. 

Leeds have sacked 70 people, rumoured and have now shut down their training facilities for the summer.

Absolutely staggering, has this ever been done before? I don't think Oysten was even this bad at Blackpool. 

TURN IT UP FULL VOLUME

I HATE LEEDS.......

much more than florest :o

Its a 70s thing....... (for me)

Archived