Good luck

goodluck

Good luck tonight and Sunday, would be nice to see you have a crack at the Premier league again. Would love to see BHA fail again and would much rather see you go up as opposed to QPR and their small, cheaply assembled squad.

Regards

CPFC fan

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And good luck from a fan of the only other decent East Midlands side. I'm really looking forward to watching it, and hoping for a good game as well. I'm absolutely not going to say you should win it, because that is the kiss of death. Just go for it.

Can you hear the Brighton sing?

I CANT HEAR A F**KING THING!!!

Really, well you were not watching the game then. I dont know yo really are upset that Brighton are the best supported side in the Championship whilst palace need the premier league before anyone will watch them.  Nothing changes at Brighton, the best supported club in the division but a faiing side on the pitch. Ever was thus. 

No complaints Derby. Now go and win the final and next season send the drum banging, goal music loving glory hunters down at the Palace back to the lower leagues so we can laugh at them getting 11000 for a midweek game against the likes of Bristol City despite giving away free tickets again. 

Really, well you were not watching the game then. I dont know yo really are upset that Brighton are the best supported side in the Championship whilst palace need the premier league before anyone will watch them.  Nothing changes at Brighton, the best supported club in the division but a faiing side on the pitch. Ever was thus. 

No complaints Derby. Now go and win the final and next season send the drum banging, goal music loving glory hunters down at the Palace back to the lower leagues so we can laugh at them getting 11000 for a midweek game against the likes of Bristol City despite giving away free tickets again.

Real tears sweetcheeks, you should be happy at least one of your lot won Eurovision last night.

Yeah, you're unlucky because next year i heard they're bringing in a 20 point bonus to whoever has the best home attendance.

Yeah, you're unlucky because next year i heard they're bringing in a 20 point bonus to whoever has the best home attendance.

Lol, I just hope Derby do the business in the final.

I won't keep on but BHA talk about plastics, but when they were playing in crap grounds they could not even fill them. They have the biggest amount of plastics ever. But I do not really care about the attendance, I only care about the football.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived