Drinking before the game!!!

boyise1234

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheers, I'll look out for you. I take it you don't look like the picture??

Can't miss me, fat and bald :)

Can easily miss you - or mistake me for you.

I'm fat and bald too, and will also be searching for a suitable watering-hole in Brighton.

So I'm in a pub in Brighton looking for you or Angry, I approach random guys thinking they may be you and say 'I'm the guy off the internet, my hotel is just up the road'.

Perhaps I should have a re-think!

So I'm in a pub in Brighton looking for you or Angry, I approach random guys thinking they may be you and say 'I'm the guy off the internet, my hotel is just up the road'.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Yeah could be dodgy..

I will be with a lad who looks like George Sampson (BGT Fame).. If you go to many away games you will know our faces I am sure.

Not sure what I will be wearing, don't normally go replica.

Just shout 'Any Cockneys in here'...

Loads of decent pubs around brighton station for real ale drinkers probably the Evening star the best in surrey street just over the road , most pubs are away fan friendly if the banter is banter . No away fans at the swan in falmer as a rule and the Hikers is best left to the home fans .

Somewhere between 'soft touch' and 'bad touch'?

All derby fans meet at Yates it is down opposite west street and opposite a pub called the bright helm cheap beer and it be quite as when I went in weather spoons opposite when debt was here last it got over run by home fans

What time is everyone there! Be good to put soon names to faces

where are people drinking in derby tommorow night to watch game, or for me personally anybody getting together in long eaton or chilwell?  

I live in Toton mate ,I will be on the train to Derby and watch it in the Waterfall or Neptune .I like to be amongst my own ,I might be old but i don't react well to red dogs etc cheering on the opposition .

Archived